Seeking a highly motivated graphic design expert to assist in the design, development and continuous incremental improvement of a new modern web interface within an existing program, and associated technical interactions with external applications, for Enterprise level Entitlement Management systems. The candidate will work closely/collaboratively with an Agile team of Developers, Engineers, Customers, and Managers to establish User Experience standards for Entitlement Management systems. Responsibilities include: conceptual designs matching User Experience conditions, analysis of requirements, creating documentation, designing graphical solutions, verifying and validating designs, and guiding continual improvement of user interfaces. The candidate may be responsible for assisting with daily operations and maintenance, which includes assisting with the extension, enhancement, refactoring and re-architecture of existing Enterprise Management applications and responding to a variety of ad hoc requests. The candidate will have a chance to make a major impact that will affect diverse individuals at all levels across the Enterprise by designing and delivering a best in show interface.
1. Experience defining business and user requirements for secure modern web applications, to include Section 508 design intersection.
2. Experience or background in Usability standard best practices, to include the production of style guides and the establishment of program-wide standards.
3. Experience in the production of high-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes using current generation applications.
4. Experience in requirements and feedback gathering (to include working with user groups), requirements management, analysis and decomposition into functional user stories.
5. Experience or background in functional business process analysis and process improvement, as well as experience in related software for documenting business process flows.