The sponsor organization is seeking a candidate to configure, develop, and deploy a number of business workflow applications utilizing the ServiceNow commercial product. The selected candidate will be a member of an Agile team that will work closely with the customer Product owner to gain efficiencies within the lines of business, improve the overall customer experience, and reduce costs where possible. The individual must have excellent communication skills, work well in a team environment, and apply the appropriate rigor and configuration management standards to these Enterprise wide solutions.
Required Skills -
1. Demonstrated hands-on experience with integrating and configuring commercial off the shelf platforms to develop enterprise level applications.
2. Minimum of 18 months demonstrated experience with developing large-scale enterprise programs and large scale software services, specifically with implementation of Self-Hosted capabilities.
3. Demonstrated experience with client side test driven development.
4. Recent (within the last year) demonstrated experience with Agile & DevOps methodology.
5. Demonstrated experience developing integrations with various enterprise level systems (e.g. LDAP and the Classification Management Tool ).