Location – Arlington, VA
Salary – 115-130k (possibly negotiable)
Our client is recruiting for experienced Program Manager in Arlington, VA to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
Specific tasks include:
- Provide business and programmatic expertise to assist in the management and execution of technology transfer programs
- Perform program management support and quality control activities
- Monitor the technical and programmatic execution of all transfer efforts selected and funded by the Government. This includes regular reporting on the financial status, achievement of technical milestones, discovered or impending obstacles to transition, and ongoing commitment to transition by all relevant parties
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience developing major new technology transfer programs for the DoD or DoN.
- Knowledge of technology transfer policies and legislation.
- Expertise in requirements definition, economic assessment, and community outreach related to technology transfer.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- 10+ years of experience with technology transfer