Location – Arlington, VA
Salary – 75-90k (possibly negotiable)
Our client is recruiting for a Program Analyst in Arlington, VA to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
Specific tasks include:
- Monitor the technical and programmatic execution of transfer efforts selected and funded by the Government. This is to include regular reporting on the financial status, achievement of technical milestones, discovered or impending obstacles to transition, and ongoing commitment to transition by all relevant parties.
- Provide support for configuration management and version control through management of technology transfer documentation.
- Coordinate with Navy labs and ORTAs to promote Intellectual Property available for transfer.
- Support the development and review of CRADAs and PLAs, as required.
- Secret clearance
- 3 years direct related experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledgeable in DoD/DoN Technology Transfer policies and legislation
- Experience with Technology Transfer mechanisms, including CRADAs and PLAs