Job Title: Program Manager (Navy) DODP3
# Positions: 1
Our client is an award winning Veteran Owned Business specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management, and program management support to the federal government. Their strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management organization (PMO) lifecycles paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of their organization as they continue to strive in becoming a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. They are an organization that offers both their employees and clients an exceptional experience; their culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Program Manager to join our rapidly growing Navy practice, and will be responsible for managing a large team within Team Ships at Washington Navy Yard
The ideal candidate will have direct Team Ships experience and/or operational knowledge of the Navy’s surface fleet, and experience managing cost-reimbursable service contracts.
- Provide management oversight of delivery to include prime and subcontractor staff.
- Manage client relationships, serve as the primary point of contact for Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs)/end customers.
- Interface and propose ideas and solutions to senior government executives in response to emerging issues and pain points.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate project tasks to ensure that goals are accomplished within the contractual timeframe and budget parameters.
- Implement identified processes and procedures.
- Develop and deliver weekly/monthly status reports and other ad hoc reports.
- Ensure Quality Assurance for all defined contract deliverables.
- Maintain existing customer base and create new business (organic growth) within the account.
- MA/MS required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with DoD acquisition processes in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, or Industry or Government business management and implementation of technical projects.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing Government contracts, including cost-reimbursable service contracts.
- At a minimum, possess an active Secret clearance