Role: Assessment Coordinator
Client: The FAA
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 2+ years
Need someone with CSAM exp
The Assessment Coordinator will:
- support assessors in documenting all assessment and test results,
- have the ability to convey these findings to technical and non-technical audiences, and;
- analyze the results of vulnerability scans.
The ideal candidate also has superior project control and planning skills, strong writing and editing skills, close attention to detail, enjoys coordinating and working with others, knows how to consistently monitor and report project status, is a proactive problem solver (let me Google that for you!), has had some experience allocating and managing resources, can proficiently schedule and run online meetings, and is generally familiar with basic information technology service infrastructures from general support systems to web-based applications. This position requires excellent written and verbal skills as well as exceptional MS Office skills.
Candidate should have a background in Cyber Security or IT, with the desire for a career path in the Cyber Security industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines preferred. IT experience may be used as a substitute.
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting and varied
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups and in front of large audiences at all levels of the organization
- Strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free documents
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong project control and coordination skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
Desired but not required skills:
- Past experience supporting IT security assessments
- CAP certification