Location – Arlington, VA
Salary – 60-70k (possibly negotiable)
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Business Financial Manager in Arlington, VA to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
Specific tasks include:
- Support, track and monitor the financial aspects of individual technology transition projects
- Utilize ONR financial systems (STARS, NAVRIS, ERP) and the Technology Transition database to monitor, track, and collect data
- Work with financial POCs of associated projects to determine and assess the validity of obligation and expenditure rates of Division projects, preparation and monitoring of the Technology Transition Initiatives Division budget, and ensuring the timely distribution of program funds for transition project work
- Secret Clearance
- Five (5) years’ relevant financial experience and knowledge of standard accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree
- Knowledge of standard government accounting principles
- Ability to develop and assess ROI and NPV calculations
- Experience with Navy/ONR financial systems, including STARS, NAVRIS, and N-ERP