Our Client is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. They support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. They employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
- Conducts configuration management (CM) planning and describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Develops documentation for CM planning and activities
- Identifies and maintains the original and subsequent configuration versions of requirements documentation, design documentation, and network/software/other related documentation
- Manages configuration change control and regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related hardware and software
- Contributes substantive content for maintaining and developing the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration
- Has an in-depth understanding of the concepts of defining hardware and software configuration processes and procedures
- Contributes substantive content for software quality assurance process audits
- With no guidance, define, document, and maintain the CCB, including roles and responsibilities of CCB members
- With no guidance, defines hardware and software configuration processes and procedures, version control processes, policies, and procedures to ensure they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Utilizes CM tools to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Minimum five years of experience in CM
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Location: Ft Meade, MD