- Write and edit repair procedures for all levels of maintenance.
- Performs validations/verifications in accordance with corporate policy.
- Interfaces with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to verify and understand technical concepts and develop courses of action to ensure project completion is on time and within budget.
- Have a working knowledge of Lockheed Martin Design Assurance processes to ensure milestones are achieved, including but not limited to review processes.
- Research and read Contracts, Statements of Work, Technical Manual Contract Requirements (TMCRs), and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs).
- Familiar with layout, design and structure of Organizational, Intermediate and Depot Level Technical Manuals (TMs) including Operation and Maintenance, Theory of Operation, Fault Isolation Procedures, and Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPBs) Read and interpret engineering drawings and software description documents.
- Have a working knowledge of MIL-STD style guides MIL-STD-38784, MIL-PRF-38807, MIL-PRF-87929 and Government Printing Office style guide.
- Working knowledge of Arbortext.
- Excellent written and oral communication is required.
Experience in XML editing software or equivalent and Arbortext Editor or equivalent XML editing tool Working knowledge of DoD specifications i.e. ASD-S1000D .
-Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Sharepoint).
-Ability to write using clear and concise language that adheres to customer-established standards and conventions.
-Ability to write technical content for maintenance technical manuals including installation, test, repair, and troubleshooting procedures.
-Ability to acquire and verify subject matter content by interviewing workers engaged in developing products, observing production methods, referring to engineering drawings, notes, manuals, and similar publications.