Title - Intermediate Information Systems Security Manager
Location - Fort Meade, MD
Clearance - FSP
Required Skills -
- Ten years of related work experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering may be substituted for four years of experience; substitution of work experience is at the discretion of the COR.(so, A B.S. plus 6 years.)
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with Level III Information Assurance Technology. (IAM, Level I, IAT, Level I, II, or III, CISSP, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, SSCP, GSLC, CAP, GISF, GSEC, Security+, CISA)
- Has a working knowledge of the security authorization processes and procedures.
- Experience in several of the following areas is required: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Familiarity with commercial security products, security authorization techniques, security incident management, and PKI and authorization services.
We have a very competitive package of benefits, including company contribution to 401k (not a match), Health/Medical stipend, paid LT/ST disability, paid Life Ins., generous PTO, etc.
Salary for intermediate in the $135-$140K range.