Title - Senior ISSM
Location - Fort Meade, MD
Clearance - FSP
Required Skills -
- Twelve years of related work experience in the field of security authorization is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering is desired and may be substituted for four years of experience; substitution of work experience is at the discretion of the COR. (so, B.S. plus 8 years.)
- DoD 8570-01-M compliance with Level III Information Assurance Management. (IAM, Level III, Level I [minimum], GISF, GSLC, Security +, CAP
- Has a working knowledge of the security authorization processes and procedures.
- Experience in several of the following areas is required: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Familiarity with commercial security products, security authorization techniques, security incident management, and PKI and authorization services.
We have a very competitive package of benefits, including company contribution to 401k (not a match), Health/Medical stipend, paid LT/ST disability, paid Life Ins., generous PTO, etc.
Salary for Senior would be $150-$155K range