Sponsor is looking for a multi-level Applications Developer. Positions work under minimal technical guidance provided by a more senior technical project leader. Duties and responsibilities include: 1. Deployment and/or integration of open source solutions, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and/or databases. 2. Draft technical program documentation, such as end-user operational instructions. 3. Design, develop, document, integrate, test and deliver scripts, code and other products leveraging sponsors standard agile DevOps project life-cycle methodologies, processes procedures, in a compatible cloud environment. Developing and maintaining software applications and/or databases, including web applications and user interfaces.
1. Demonstrated experience with maintaining tools built to automate deployment and management of AWS environments.
2. Demonstrated experience with managing the DevOps tools and processes in support of development activities.
3. Demonstrated experience with deployment and/or integration of open source solutions.
4. Demonstrated experience with testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and/or databases.
5. Demonstrated experience drafting technical program documentation, such as software installation instructions.
6. Demonstrated experience with Python and Bash scripting languages.
7. Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Git, or other similar tools.