Job Description -
The Cyber Security Engineer provides IT security engineering, integration services and solutions. This includes malicious code detection, intrusion detection, and cyber security tool development and integration. Cyber Security Engineers who are team leads are responsible for project management activities throughout the life of a project and may lead team members to achieve the project objectives and customer requirements through research, evaluation, design, testing and implementation of new or improved information security software, devices or systems.
Required Skills -
1. Demonstrated experience using HBSS, Splunk, IDS/IPS network monitoring tools to correlate information and synthesize data that exploit the infrastructure's vulnerability points.
2. Demonstrated experience with conducting security info and event management as it relates to Cyber Security Defense. Specifically address your experience with SIEM processes used to track incidents, analyze logs, and create and/or assess signatures.
3. Demonstrated experience with validating or correlating hardware and software sightings to possibly lead to an unauthorized or foreign identity entry.
4. Demonstrated experience for producing comprehensive documentation on vulnerability findings, its analysis, and actions taken in formal and informal incident reports.
5. Demonstrated experience in working with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
6. Demonstrated experience participating or leading technical exchange meetings and application review boards, documenting actions items/results of these events.